Nature of Job
Communicate the vision and gain support for adoption of initiatives; collaborate with all key stakeholders to ensure all business, quality and functional goals are considered with each claims initiative; serve as a resource for core systems projects and future upgrades; serve as a resource for Product Owners, IT and Claims involved in implementing projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Property & Casualty Insurance; background in claims is a plus.
- Prior experience in project management leadership and change
- Proficiency in coordinating interdepartmental and cross-functional projects and the ability to organize and document highly detailed records and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic
- Commitment to company values and customer
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops a strong understanding of claims workflows and how the claims systems integrates with other business processing systems
- Responsible for developing, automating, compiling, and preparing structured monthly reports, dashboards, etc.
- Support the collection of data and integrations including user acceptance testing.
- Design, test, validate, and document metrics, measures, and key performance indicators.
- Collaborate with business units and development teams to create business requirements before taking a project to prioritization.
- Develop ROI analysis for all claims projects to assist management in prioritization and
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with vendor partners.
- Strong understanding of how data flows within the claims environment and across systems within the organization.
- Plays a critical role as a liaison between Claims, IT and Product Development.
- Analyzes customer requests (internal, external and regulatory, e.g. data calls) for changes to production systems, determines impact on existing systems, processes and develops appropriate specifications, enhancements and/or procedures to comply.
- Elicits, documents, communicates and validates business intelligence requirements for system enhancements and claims reporting.
- Coordinate and conduct system user training.
- Perform other duties as assigned by your supervisor.